As Christian Stay at Home Moms we all know how important an organized home is to having a household that runs smoothly. However as life goes on it is easy to let the house go and soon enough your house starts looking like a disorganized cluttered mess.
With disorganization comes many obstacles including wasting time trying to find shoes, socks, among other things just to leave the house. A 5 minute task can easily turn into a 30 minute task.
Some of the benefits of being more organized:
- You will save time. Being more organized will help save you time and help you manage your time better.
- Your house will look clean even if it needs a quick pick up. Clutter and misplaced items is usually the cause of making a house look more dirty than it actually is.
- It will take you less time to clean your house. Having a place for everything will make picking up go a lot faster and less overwhelming.
- Reduces Stress. Looking at a seemingly never ending disorganized chaos can’t be all that relaxing because you are always thinking about what you didn’t accomplish that day. Having an organized home will reduce stress because you won’t feel guilty about the order of your home.
- Maximizes Productivity. Knowing where everything is and organizing your schedule will help you become more productive because everything has a home and a place, including everything on your to do list.
- Relaxing. Clutter and mess just makes us feel yucky. Having a more organized home will help you to relax your mind.
This special resource for Christian Stay at Home Moms will help you organize every area of your home including:
- Quick Start Tips: Taking it slow and committing to getting your house organized is key. At the beginning of each chapter you will find a quick start tip designed to jump start getting your home organized.
- Functional Decor: Having an organized home doesn’t have to be boring. Find tips for decor that not only is functional but is also fun and attractive.
- Your Master Bedroom: The master bedroom should be a comfortable place to rest and relax. The more organized the bedroom is, the easier it is to relax.
- Organizing Your Closets: No matter what size home you have, whether it is a house or apartment, there never seems to be enough closet space. Learn how to best organize the closets in your home.
- The Kitchen: Most families spend a lot of time in their kitchens. In many households the kitchen is really the heart of the home. Learn how to organize work spaces for functional cooking and baking.
- Bathroom Organization: The bathroom is quite often the smallest room in the house, and often the most cluttered. Learn a few creative ideas that can help squeeze more things into a small space.
- The Garage: Keeping a garage organized can be an ongoing project. Many times people store so many things in their garage they can’t even fit a car into it. Learn about what you can use to reclaim that spot for your garage.
- The Home Office: More and more people are finding ways to work from home, either to replace a 9-to-5 job or to supplement the family’s income. One of the best things you can do to help improve your chances to succeed is to establish a home office.
- The Kid’s Bedroom: A challenge every family with children faces is keeping the kids’ bedrooms organized. Between toys, clothes and school things, it can seem impossible. However, there are ways to get the kids’ things organized and have fun at the same time.
- Organizing the Playroom: How do you keep the playroom from getting to the point there is no room to play? We have a few tips, including how to get the kids to help.
- Get Organized – Make a Difference: Getting your house organized can create opportunities to give to charities like Goodwill and the Salvation Army. Learn some tips on how to make this process ongoing so you can give throughout the year to cut down on clutter.
- Organizing School Supplies: When the kids come home from school, it is often accompanied by an avalanche of books, backpacks and sport equipment. It can be a real challenge to keep things organized. But the more organized they are, the less chance you’ll hear, “Mom, where is my homework?” Learn some helpful tips on getting the school supplies organized, this is also great for homeschoolers too.
- How to Keep Your House Organized: Getting the home organized is never easy, but sometimes keeping it organized can be almost as challenging. Gain insight on how you can keep your house organized and get the rest of the family to help too!
STOP procrastinating and get organized TODAY!
Often I find the biggest challenge to getting organized is getting started. We get all pumped and have a lot of really great tips, buy a bunch of wonderful storage items and then we do NOTHING. Let me encourage you to make organization a priority in your home.
Having an organized home will help you enjoy your family more, and create more time for you to spend doing the things you love! So get going, stop procrastinating, it’s time to get organized!
All Christian Stay at Home Moms learning resources are priced affordable to help all CSAHM’s become the best mom God designed her to be.
Receive your copy of the “Christian Moms Guide to Organizing Your Home by clicking on the “Add To Cart” button below.